Sunday, July 25, 2004

This week in House News

Well, not a whole lot to report this week.  We still don't know what's going on.  They still want Rob to liquidate his 401k and I still don't want him to but it looks like it's the only way to appease them so we might have to.  Everyone else seems to think we're buying this house but us.  The realtor and the seller are working to get it fixed up, our attorney is getting us a closing date, and our insurance agent is writing up the homeowner's insurance.  We are packing but we only have less than 3 weeks left on our lease here so we're moving somewhere by the 15th, who knows where tho :P.   Nothing new for the house this week but I put some stuff on the amazon list that was little stuff I'd like.  I still have a bit more tho. 

Still in love with the chair from Raymour and Flanagan.  Still need a stove and fridge.  So nothing new there :)  I sound whiny but that's cuz I'm worrying.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home