Tuesday, June 29, 2004

On the house front...

Well, we got some sort of commitment from the bank.. with conditions.. who the hell knows what those are gonna be since SOMEONE was too excited to ask. So now we'll have to wait til like Friday (prolly when I get home from work at 5:30 or so) to find out.. if I'm lucky... but I'm not so "the end of the week" mantra of our house for the 4th week in a row now.. Ugh! We have til July 26th to get a damn closing... argh! Knowing us, our seller won't fix the house in time and we'll be more delayed. bummer.

Nothing new for the house besides my pretty pottery that I'll need to get a pic of to show off. I should be able to pick up my knobs by tomorrow after work but with Rob working he might have to get them for me on Thursday morning or something. Hope they're as cool as I want them to be!

I don't recommend anyone ever buy a house! Ugh! Hopefully it will be September before I know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home